Seattle

Before school started the kids and I took a road trip and headed up to see Jen in Seattle. We had an amazing time! The kids had so much fun that they hated to head home, but I had to go to work so we couldn't stay longer. Here are just a few pictures of our great trip! We headed down to the Fish Market one day and the kids favorite were the big cookies; which was as big as Briggs head.
~We had to stop and have a picture on the cute pig~
Alix's favorite were all the flowers everywhere!


Arrrr....

We took a day and went on the Ferry across to see Tresse and Morris in Bremerton. We enjoyed visiting with them. We don't get to see them very often. Their yard was beautiful.

Buddy was a trooper! He shared his room and toys with us! The girls always were having fun just hanging out together.
Jen and Keith were great hosts! We loved our vacation! I just wish we could have been there longer. We will be back.

No comments: