Taylor Swift if the music on our blog right now, because she is the favorite in our home! Jayden and Hadley sing it constantly and she is always the first pick in the car.
Even Alix and I will listen to her music!
It is something we can all agree on...which does not happen very often.
Hadley and Alix are members of the fan club so on Tuesday, we were able to buy tickets to her FEARLESS Concert on May 26th!!
Together, my neighbor and I picked up 12 tickets...we are on the floor.
We have enough tickets so that Jayden can come with us. I know she is a little young, but she doesn't want to miss out on the girl's night out and a dream come true!!
We are very excited for this concert and Clint just rolled his eyes when I told him about the tickets. He is thankful there are not enough tickets for him and Briggs...they will stay home and do the guy thing.
1 comment:
HEY! HOW ABOUT ME?
I bet it's going to be fantastic!
Going to be one noisy place.
Jayden, you excited?
Me, I like her music,But really, I'll just hang out with Clint & Briggs!
HAVE FUN!
Post a Comment