Those were our nicknames for each other back in High School. I met Jen in middle school in our drama class. She has a very funny and outgoing personality and I knew that I wanted to be her friend. We both ended up needing each other and became close friends and Jen and Brandon (her brother) became part of my family and the Binford Gang. We had so many great times together and I loved her visit this year. It is so nice to see her again and catch up.
Whenever she is here, it is like she has never been gone.
We are looking hot in our stylin dresses!I still have my dress because one day Jen is going to jump into a swimming pool with it on.
We both have our pony tails and muffin tops.
1 comment:
I loved the picture of you and jenny in your dance dresses! I especially love the hair! I noticed you weren't showing any muffin tops. You are so funny!
Post a Comment