Growing up I always spent my Saturday's skiing at Snowbasin. I didn't realize then how lucky I was and miss those Saturdays! My dad always Ski Patrolled and skiing was the family tradition. He has been Ski Patrolling for about 39 years now. He has taught all of his 6 children to ski at age 2. Which is why I have started teaching my children at 2. Well it is not as easy as it looks and we always call on grandpa to come and save the day. Briggs would not ski on his own until grandpa showed up. Grandpa can work miracles!
Grandma and Grandpa with Briggs. . .
he still isn't very happy.
We love you grandma and grandpa!
Thanks to my moms -Angie and Carol-
for putting up with my dad and all his years of Ski Patrol and the many Saturdays on the hill.
2 comments:
where did you find skis small enough for briggs and carter. We tied finding some for Ryker and we couldn't find anything small enough. Im glad to see you updating your blog more!
Post a Comment