Hadley was in 2nd grade when we moved to the valley. She was the first to experience the fun and excitement of the Puppet Plays.
She and her good friend McKell were both pigs in
The Three Little Pigs.
Jayden was the mother in the puppet play
- Ask Mr. Bear-
Valley Elementary has put on puppet shows for over thirty years. It is a 2nd grade tradition. Jayden did a great job and spent many weeks practicing her parts. We enjoyed our night with Grandma Angie while she helped us out with the sewing. I provided the sewing machine and dinner while she did the work.
I don't do well with my sewing machine. . .
I am lucky to have my mom to come and save the day.
She made Jayden's mother puppet a darling body and cute cupcake apron.
2 comments:
Yay! Great job Jayden! And I love the new look on your blog! Awesome!
Trina, love the new posts... you are rockin the blogging thing. Jayden's puppet show was very cute and she did a great job! (Avery loved watching it.) Love the pictures of Casy when he was in Utah...makes me sad we weren't with you guys. Miss you guys.... can't wait to see you hopefully soon.. hugs and kisses to your cute kido's.
Post a Comment