Jayden's Hannah Montana Birthday Party

We even had Hannah Montana come to the party - just kidding- Briggs can be funny sometimes. He loved the wig Jayden got from Hayden.
Jayden's Birthday Cake
We love Hannah Montana things at our house.
Jayden - Kami - Brennan



We played pin the lips on Hannah Montana, Guess What's Missing, Musical Microphone, Painted Fingernails, and had cake and ice cream. Each girl got to take home Jayden's favorite Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus mix.


Brianna-Caitlyn-Sidney-Raigen-Jayden-Elizabeth



Rylee-Jayden


Sidney-Jayden






Briggs loved the cupcake and all the attention the girls gave him.


2 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

We Love the Hannah Montana pictures... write down your ideas for me... I may need them for Avery next year! We sure miss you guys. I wish we could come home every month... it is killing me to be away from your cute kids and our family! Love you!

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

Kat, I was on Aynie's blog and saw your link. I am so excited you have a blog. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. It is so fun to see them, and you. I love this as a way to keep in touch. Mary Lyn