Alix's Prom 2008

Meet my Alix.
She is my angel. She is a teenager now.
So as you can see in our pictures, she is very busy and never has time to be with our family. She works at Alpine Pizza and teaches swim lessons. She loves to spend time with her friends and Spencer. She is playing soccer on a Valley co-ed team. These are some of my favorite pictures of her getting ready for her first prom. She had many people there with her to help her get ready. My family had just been snowmobiling and everyone came to our house after. This made her a little uneasy, too many people. Luckily, most of them left before Spencer arrived. She looked beautiful. It is hard to see my little girl grow up.

Aunt Whitney saved the day and got there in time to do her make-up. Whit and Lix are great friends and love hang out together.
Ohh, Alix's Uncle Tay.

She never can get away from this kid.

They are like brother and sister, only 7 months apart. We had to work really hard

to get this flower on.
Spencer and Alix

2 comments:

Aynie said...

Oh my goodness! Alix looks Beautiful! I LOVE the dress! What fun! I can't believe how much she has grown up. Harper just came in and said mom is that Alix or a Princess? She does look like a peincess!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Alix you are one HOT Mamma... I can't believe how much you are looking like your Mom. Avery wants to try on your dress when we visit again... she just loved it! Avery said " Alix is such a beautiful princess Mom... I want to be just like her when I am 12" I told her you where 16 Alix, she just thinks 12 is the magic age right now... that is when she is planning on getting married.... we will see.. You look so cute and I am so glad your mom put up the post! Can't wait to be back in Utah... we miss you all so much!