Clint and I went on a Caribbean Cruise in November. We went with many friends from the Valley. We had the most amazing time. I don't think we have ever laughed, smiled and eaten so much in one week. We enjoyed being alone without children after 15 years of marriage.
Our first day on the ship and the fun was just beginning...
What is Fred wearing???
Lunch and dinner time was one of the most enjoyable times on the ship. We laughed and ate all day long. We would always start early and end late. Who doesn't love pizza, french fries and ice cream at 1:00 a.m?
Mmm...I loved to see Clint all dressed up.
He looks good!
Matt & Becky Stevenson
Our first day on the ship and the fun was just beginning...
What is Fred wearing???
Lunch and dinner time was one of the most enjoyable times on the ship. We laughed and ate all day long. We would always start early and end late. Who doesn't love pizza, french fries and ice cream at 1:00 a.m?
Mmm...I loved to see Clint all dressed up. He looks good!
Kevin & Jean Jones
We meet them on the ship and became friends quickly.
Joe shocked us all with his full head of hair.
Fred & Denise Bone
Tessa & Brain Bailey
Our table was known as the loudest and most obnoxious. We were constantly laughing and having a great time. Henry was our waiter and Emy our hostess. Our waiter often playing jokes on us, getting Clint the best. We got him back by adding hair to Becky's dinner. Henry was not too happy with that one.
Clint & Katrina
We spent the day at Sting Ray City and went to Senior Frogs for lunch. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the sun.
Clint ate something out of this shell...I can't remember the name. Gross... I will stick with cooked food!
Clint ate something out of this shell...I can't remember the name. Gross... I will stick with cooked food!Becky and Katrina smiling after some yummy nachos!
We went on the zip line and cave tubing in Belize. It was a fun time, I liked the zip line the best. The rain forest was amazing. We were able to see a group of howler monkeys!
Denise and Katrina geared up for the ride.
The gang ready for cave tubing.
Honduras
In Roatan, it rained for most of the day. We grabbed a tour guide and drove around the island.





No comments:
Post a Comment