Cheerleading!

Jayden wanted to do a Cheerleading Clinic with some friends. We are always nervous signing Jayden up to try something new because she is very shy and often does not follow through. She surprised herself and her parents. Jayden went to all the clinics and even performed at half time at the football game. She enjoyed doing this and had a lot of fun. We were very proud of her.
Practicing her cheers before the game!

It is hard to see her because the sun was going down - but she is out there!

Jayden and her friends after their performance.

2 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Trina,
Love the new pictures... Your kidos look so cute! Avery loved the pictures of Jayden in her Cheerleading outfit. She went right over to the whiteboard in the basement and wrote... with my help "I wish Jayden was in my world with me." Her world meaning Michigan... we hope to be home again someday soon! Briggs is so dang cute.. I wish he and Owen could play.. I would love get to know his cute personality.
Hugs and Kisses from the Bachison Family!

Robyn said...

Hey Trina,

I found your blog with the help of your mom and she said to send you and Haley the address for our blogs so here they are. Cody and mine is codyandrobyn.blogspot.com and Janice and Richards is richburrowsbunch@blogspot.com.